We perform Base Maintenance in 06 hangars for both narrow and wide-body aircraft in accordance with the strict requirements of customer and following certification of CAAV, FAA, EASA, CAAP, SSCA… and other National authorities. For more than 40 years, with a highly experienced team, we have carried out thousands of base maintenance checks, including major SB/AD - modification campaigns and complex structural repairs for various customers.
We strive to be at the forefront of aviation technology in providing the following maintenance services
Light to heavy checks.
- ATR72/ATR42 Maintenance: Up to 4C (20000 flight hours) or 36000 cycles and 12 years Check;
- A319/A320/A321 Maintenance: A to C check series;
- A319/A320/A321 NEO Maintenance: A to C check series;
- A330 Maintenance: Up to 8C/12Y check;
- A350 Maintenance: Up to 2C Check;
- B777 Maintenance: Up to 4C (24000 flight hours) and 16SC (6000 days or 32000 cycles);
- B787 Maintenance: Up to 18000 flight hours and 6000 cycles and 3 years;
We carry out aircraft painting services in a single painting event or as a part of maintenance checks as our customer’s request. Our highly-experienced painters and engineers utilize modern equipment and facilities. Our painting capabilities include:
- Perform painting of aircraft exterior and interior;
- Interior painting using water- or solvent-based paint;
- Graphic design of aircraft livery, including decals, logos and aircraft technical markings.
Lease return check.
We have undertaken lease return checks for A320, A330, B777, and ATR72 aircraft of Vietnam Airlines and other customers, meeting demanding quality requirements from customers and lessors.