Calibration and Testing Services.
Calibration Laboratories of VAECO have applied quality management system ISO/IEC 17025 and have been recognized by the Vietnam Bureau of Accreditation (BoA), coded as VILAS 018 and VILAS 299. BoA is a full member and has signed a mutual recognition agreement with ILAC-MRA, therefore Accreditation Certificates to the laboratories are accepted by all countries that have accreditation organizations that are ILAC members. We ensure that we can provide timely, quality calibration services to all type of customers: individual, companies/organizations either in or outside aviation.
Fields of calibration
- Electrical devices: Panel meters, ammeters, ohmmeters, hertz meters, multimeters, DC/AC clamp meters, and specific equipment such as battery chargers, Magnetic Particle Inspection Machine (used in NDT) ...
- Pressure gauges (dial indication type and digital type), pressure sensors.
- Torque wrenches, screwdrivers, Universal torque tool, torque multiplier.
- Hydraulic Flowmeters.
As an MRO service provider achieving CAAV, FAA, EASA, ISO 9001 Certification, VAECO have Component Maintenance shops providing repair, overhaul and other services with various aircraft, engine and avionics components, turning over many parts each year for airlines.
VAECO Non-destructive Testing Centre offer high-quality, non-destructive (NDT) services to airlines, MROs and other industrial customers. We can provide all types of NDT inspection. We offer all modern processes, such as semiautomatic penetration benches, eddy current, magnetic particle test benches, and ultrasonic test methods. Our inspectors can provide development, certification, documentation, and training for the required measures.
The following standard test methods are always available:
- Penetrant Testing (PT): Level 2
- Magnetic Testing (MT): Level 2
- Eddy Current Testing (ET): Level 2
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT): Level 2
- Radiography Inspection: Level 2
- Thermography Inspection: Level 2
Engine and APU Borescope
VAECO have capability Borescope inspection on engines and APUs with types as follows:
- Trent XWB
- APIC APS 3200
- Aircraft evaluation.
- Reliability monitoring.
- Airworthiness directives and service bulletins.
- Evaluation and monitoring
- Review of maintenance programs
- Materials management
VAECO provides manpower support services to various airline operators and MRO organizations around the world. We believe that finding skilled and experienced people at short notice and for limited periods is essential to our customers.
We can provide manpower support for
- Engineers and mechanics.
- Records controllers, maintenance planners.
- Quality assurance auditors.
- Non-destructive testing certified personnel.
- Other support staff.