As a leading provider of line maintenance services at all airports in Vietnam, VAECO perceives every minute that an aircraft is on the ground as a loss of potential airline revenue. Our line maintenance services, therefore, focus on safety, on-time release to service and highly efficiency.
Our AOG team is ready to provide 24 hour round the clock service 365 days a year. Anytime, at any assigned airport, VAECO is ready to assist you on the recovery of your AOG aircraft by dispatching our best technical support staff, providing extensive engineering, and other support services from our main base.
With our extensive operational experience, we assure on-time delivery for a customer base of more than 70 clients by handling nearly 400 flights daily.
Our Aircraft and Engine Capabilities:
- Airbus: A319/A320/A321, A319/A320/A321NEO, A330-200/300, A350.
- Boeing: B737-800, B737MAX, B767F, B777-200/300, B787.
- ATR: ATR42, ATR72.
- CFM56, LEAP 1.
- PW127, PW1100, PW4000.
- TRENT 800.
- Pre-flight check.
- Transit check.
- Daily check.
- Weekly check.
- Phase check.
- Troubleshooting and Defect Rectification
VAECO perform Base Maintenance in 6 hangars for both narrow and wide-body aircraft in accordance with the strict requirements of customer and following certification of CAAV, FAA, EASA, CAAP, SSCA… and other National authorities. For more than 40 years, with a highly experienced team, we have carried out thousands of base maintenance checks, including major SB- / AD- modification campaigns and complex structural repairs for various customers.
We strive to be at the forefront of aviation technology in providing the following maintenance services
Light to Heavy Maintenance
- ATR72 Maintenance: Up to 4C (20000 flight hours) or 36000 cycles and 12 years Check;
- A319/A320/A321 Maintenance: A to C check series;
- A319/A320/A321 NEO Maintenance: A to C check series;
- A330 Maintenance: Up to 8C/12Y check;
- A350 Maintenance: Up to 2C Check;
- B777 Maintenance: Up to 4C (24000 flight hours) and 16SC (6000 days or 32000 cycles);
- B787 Maintenance: Up to 18000 flight hours and 6000 cycles and 3 years;
Lease return check
We have undertaken lease return checks for A320, A330, B777, and ATR72 aircraft of Vietnam Airlines and other customers, meeting demanding quality requirements from customers and lessors.